Terms & Conditions
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right including those relating to any patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property, proprietary, or other rights of Company or any of its affiliates, or any licensors.
Company is Allyn Fashion, LLC based in Los Angeles, CA 9001, USA.
“Company,” “We,” and “Our” refers to Allyn Fashion, LLC
“Website” refers to allynfashion.com
“User,” “You” refers to visitors to Website as well as current and prospective customers of Company.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE WEBSITE
You are only allowed to use this website if you are above the age of 18 or have the requisite consent from your parent or legal guardian.
You agree not to use Website for any purpose prohibited by these Terms or the law.
In addition, the following actions or behaviors are prohibited:
- Anything not in compliance with applicable law and regulations;
- Activity that damages or impairs Company in general including its property, the Website, Company systems, or Company networks;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of Website;
- Promotion of objectionable content including harassment, libel, or violence;
- Scraping of Company website; and
- Impersonation of another person, misrepresentation of affiliation, and misleading or fraudulent activity relating to one’s identity.
Users registering an account with Company are required to provide accurate and complete information and may not misrepresent their identity or provide otherwise false information. Users warrant that they are authorized to provide any information supplied to the Company. Users are required to update their account information should there be a material change to the original information provided. Users are responsible for the security of their account and any actions that others take via their account.
TERMS OF SALE, RETURNS, AND REFUNDS
- By making a purchase from the Company, whether via the Website or some other means, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract.
- You represent and warrant that you have the right to use any means of payment that you use in connection with a purchase on the Website and you agree to pay all charges and losses incurred in connection with your purchase. By ordering from Company, you agree not to file a PayPal or a credit card dispute claiming non-receipt unless your order has not shipped by the listed shipping timelines listed on Website.
- Company reserves the sole right to limit purchase quantities and cancel purchases that Company deems to be for the purpose of commercial resale, commercial distribution, or for other reasons at Company’s discretion.
- Company strives to provide accurate pricing information, however, Company may make typographical or other errors such as omissions or inaccuracies. Company reserves the right to correct such errors at any time and to cancel purchases arising from such errors.
- Any promotions or discounts provided by the Company must be entered at the time of purchase, excluding taxes and shipping charges, and may not be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- The risk of loss, title, or damage for purchases from the Company is passed on to the User upon delivery to the shipping carrier.
- All purchases are subject to Company’s Shipping And Return Policies.
- Company will not issue a refund if the spacing, size, boldness, or other placement of lettering differs from the product image as letters are hooped by hand, and variations may occur.
- Product images are digital representations; therefore, actual products might differ, for example as it relates to brightness.
- Monograms will be in the exact order provided to Company and will not be rearranged in any way, shape, or form.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by law, company will not be liable under any theory, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, incidental, exemplary, or otherwise (including lost profits), arising from any use of, or inability to use, the website or any other website, or the material, information, software, facilities, services or other content on the website or any other website, regardless of the basis upon which liability is claimed and even if any releasee has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Without limitation, you (and not any releasee) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction in the event of any such loss or damage arising. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall the liability of company for any damages (direct or otherwise), penalties, or losses arising out of or relating to the website or any other website, or the material, information, software, facilities, services or other content on the website or any other website, regardless of the form of action or claim, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), extra-contractual liability, delict, or otherwise of any type exceed ten dollars ( $10). Any claim for damages in excess thereof is hereby waived by you.
- Failure to perform, delays, interruptions, communication line or system failures including communication malfunctions that affect the transmission, accuracy or timeliness of information, materials, messages, or instructions between you and Company, or which prevent information, messages, or instructions from being transmitted in whole or in part between you and Company;
- Your inability to access, at any time, any part of the Website;
- Interception, loss, or disclosure of confidential or sensitive information transmitted over the Internet, including personal information;
- Lack of suitability, reliability, timeliness, or availability of the Website or products or services offered on the Website; or
- Company’s failure to take corrective measures.
Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using and accessing the Website.
If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, its officers, members, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, and service providers from, and waive and release all claims incurred or suffered by any release arising out of or based on any claim or threatened claim based on (a) your use of or access to the Website, or that of or any other person to whom you have provided access to your computer system (b) your violation or breach of any of the Terms, or (c) your violation of any intellectual property rights of any third party.
USER TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION
Company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate or suspend User's use of Website at any time and for any or no reason at all. Upon such termination or suspension, User must discontinue use of the Website. Accessing the Website after such termination or suspension shall constitute an act of trespass.
REVIEWS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT
Companies may seek reviews, feedback, as well as various other kinds of user-generated content (collectively, “content”) from User’s. By User providing content to Company, User represents and warrants that such content does not infringe or violate any third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights and that User is authorized to grant Company a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive right and license to use such content. The license will include the right of Company to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, and display (in whole or in part) worldwide, or act on such feedback without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you hereby waive any claim to the contrary.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
Third-party websites and services, whether accessed via a link on Company Website, to make a payment via an embedded or outside processor, or to login to your User account on Company website through a third-party service (such as a social media platform), are subject to the respective third party’s policies and are not governed by these Terms.
User acknowledges and agrees that use of the Internet and access to Company websites is solely at User's own risk. While Company makes efforts to maintain a secure Website, the confidentiality of any communication or information transmitted to/from the Website over the Internet or other form of communication network is outside Company's control and cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Company is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted to or from Company's Website.
RESERVATION OF COMPANY RIGHTS
All rights not expressly delineated in these terms are reserved by Company.
The failure of Company to enforce any provisions of these Terms or respond to a breach by User or other parties shall not in any way waive Company's right to enforce subsequently any provisions of these Terms or to act with respect to similar breaches.
CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alabama, without regard to principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any state or federal court located in Alabama, United States of America, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Any part, provision, or representation of these Terms that is prohibited or which is held to be void or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Company may modify, alter, add to, or otherwise update these Terms at any time by updating this posting. Company may provide notice by any means permitted under applicable law. Continued use of Company website and interaction with Company after updates to these Terms will be governed by the updated Terms.
Reporting Libel and Defamation
If you become aware of any misuse of the website, including libelous or defamatory conduct by any person, you must report it to Allyn Fashion. Please contact us by email: email@example.com
Third Party Websites
If you choose to post or share any ratings, reviews, comments or communication on a third party website, including any social networking and/or social booking marking website, you do so at your own risk. Such websites are independent from Allyn Fashion and has no control over and expressly disclaims any liability which may ensue from posting or sharing any content on such third party websites.
If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us at +1(559) 701-1334. We are available 24/7.